Sunday, February 14, 2016

Arjun Kapoor in 'Half Girlfriend' An adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's Romantic Book | Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha to play lead roles

Arjun Kapoor in his upcoming movie 'Half Girlfriend'






Mohit Suri's next, latest upcoming movie Half Girlfriend, which is an adaptation of  Chetan Bhagat's book by the same name. Rumours are that previously half girlfriend was offered to Shahid Kapoor but, Shandaar in the making, the actor opted out of it.

 Half Girlfriend Why Shraddha Kapoor is "Nervous" ?? Check Out what Shraddha says.






“I am excited as well as nervous for my upcoming movies Half Girlfriend with Karan Johar. It’s a special year as I have four exciting films back to back this year. Starting with Rock ON 2!!, Baaghi, Half Girlfriend. I do feel pressurized. But I am excited as well, “ said Shraddha.

Half Girlfriend to released date scheduled date in the first week of Oct this year.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment